Thursday, December 16, 2010

You can put Nutella on anything, and it will taste good.

Nutella is the food of the gods, I am sure of it. When I was pregnant, I think I put Nutella on just about everything in the house. Apples? Check. Bananas? Super check! Strawberries? Heck yeah! However, my favorite way to get my Nutella fix in my third trimester, besides just eating it with a spoon, was on rice cakes. All of the large rice cakes made by Quaker are now gluten free. Some, but not all, of the small snack sized ones are as well. Plop a little dab, or in my case a large dab, and there you have an instant chocolate fix.
One jar of Nutella is good for about two packages of ten rice cakes.
Prep time: 1 minute
Cook time: none
Cost: approximately $5.50 or $0.28 per rice cake

http://www.nutellausa.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment